Sunday, February 13, 2011

Slacker....

WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MAY BE SLIGHTLY "TOO MUCH INFORMATION"...READERS BE ADVISED ;)


Exhibit A:






My daughter is slightly over 2 months old and I'm already counting down the months until I can quit pumping. Shameful. I breastfed Carter until 14 months and then had enough milk stored up to last him 2 additional months. As long as I have a milk supply, I will definitely aim to do the same with Lauren.
SO, ONLY 1 YEAR TO GO! Whoo-Hoo!.......... (Ugh)

 It's a Blessing in my opinion to be able to do it for her. I'm apparently feeling a little more selfish this go round though wanting sleep and not wanting to have to stop what I'm doing and go pump but I will get over it seeing as how it's the only option and I shouldn't be negative about it. I just want to know what happened to me.  With Carter I would get up and feed him, then pump, then do some cleaning or office work for about an hour in the middle of the night, then go back to bed, wake up slightly tired, went on no caffeine and dealt with it well. NOW, I'm having to take breaks between house keeping, seeing double by the middle of the week, and constantly fantasize about naps and long baths.

Common sense tells me the difference is having 2 kids instead of 1 and working more and more to do around the house but I was the energizer battery bunny! Seriously, I was thumping right along and now.........I think my battery ran out lol




These two will be sure to make sure I pick up the slack though :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Whenever, you are doing a versatile showcasing advancement. You need to let whatever number individuals think about this as could reasonably be expected. Put the data on flyers, expound on it on your blog and interpersonal interaction locales, and make extraordinary business cards for the occasion. The more individuals that think about it, more clients you will have. Satta King Play Bazaar