Tuesday, March 1, 2011

20 hours and counting....

I'm about to finally get some sleep (Lordwilling). I have successfully (and unfortunately) been up 20 hours. I'm not crazy (completely), just busy. My goal the past 2 weeks has been to get caught up at work, cook all the meals, and stay completely on top of the house work, and have an art project for Carter every week and make sure we read our bedtime story every night. So far, so good but I  am slightly exhausted :)   Little bit likes to be up on a different schedule than mommy on Sunday and Monday night  which just happen to be 2 of my most hectic work days so I am running out of energy quick and it isn't even Wednesday yet- though it will be in about 30 minutes :).

My husband was bed bound recuperating this past weekend and I spent most of my time in the kitchen making awesome food and spoiling him completely rotten. It was fun taking care of him but I don't like seeing him in a vulnerable state- at all. We have been together for 8 years and out of those 8 years, he has been sick 3 times. He was happy he wasn't having to see me in pain though. I've put him through Emergency C-section, allergic reactions to medications, emergency room with kidney stones, fainting.....all kinds of fun drama. I see now why he was so much more stressed out than I was during those times.

I'm excited my boss is allowing me to train 2 of the other ladies so I can delegate some of my work out to them seeing as how I can't do 5 peoples jobs any longer and It only took me being on the verge of a nervous break down for him to realize it. Eventually I will be back to part-time hours and get to snuggle up with my babies more!! :D

Little bit is a morning person. She loves to smile and giggle and try her hardest to talk when we wake up in the mornings. It is So incredibly hard to leave her and little man is beyond hilarious right now. I Love his age. He cracks me up constantly. These babies are so entertaining. It's hard to believe that these 2 stress reliefs will probably be the cause of my stress in years to come.

Well, I'm done with the pumping gig and they are asleep so off to sleep-At Last!

2 comments:

Kellie said...

So glad you get to train the others! That will help! Hope Travis gets better soon! I know it is no fun having a sick husband!

Unknown said...

One of the key variables to effective versatile promoting publicizing and informing is to keep your messages and advertisements short, to the point, and pressing. The gadgets are potentially littler, so you have less space to work with in forming your advertisement. So make them short and clear with the goal that you can convey the desired information rapidly and completely comprehended. Satta King Play Bazaar