Saturday, May 23, 2009

Finally


At last, I finally got started on my Continuing Education hours tonight. I've been such a slacker putting it off, but luckily for me, I was not in the mood to clean a little "mess" I made in our bedroom, an attempt to "reorganize" for about the 20th time in the past 6 months so, CE hours it was and there is a good chance, blog world might get a little break from me- possibly because I really enjoyed the past hour and a half of lectures and reading material. I even did excellent on my tests. I only missed one and that was because I read the question wrong. I would have taken another course but my eyes are beginning to cross and that bed has been calling my name for the past 30 minutes. With that said, I am off to bed. Everyone, enjoy your Sunday! (And thank God For It) xoxo

No comments: