Saturday, May 2, 2009

BUSTED!

Mr. Rigsby here thought that he was getting away with something. I knew he was up to something when he turned with his back facing me and waited until I was not looking in his direction (which mommy was watching out of the corner of her eye)...which reminds me, I can't wait to use the expression, "I have eyes in the back of my head"...hehe....

Carter likes to play with the diaper wipe box and he tries to get ahold of it every single time he sees it and today he accomplished his task. I decided to let him even though I know I will pay for it later.

Here is a picture of him trying to "state his case" on why he was justified in taking out each wipey one by one. Churchie wasn't too impressed with his story either :)





1 comment:

Tanya said...

Hahahahaha!! This is too funny!! Olivia used to do this all the time. Memories!!! Makes you wonder what is sooo fascinating about that little box?? .....