Wednesday, April 22, 2009

mmm...mmm...Good

I was on a roll today and had my sweetie a nice pile of pancakes waiting on him when he woke up at 6am. They turned out pretty, well atleast round and fluffy...and tasty too, so I snapped a picture of them. (He actually only ate 2 of them and I ate the other two but they looked pretty nifty in a big stack for the picture...yeah, I'll agree...I'm a dork..)
If you were to see some of the stuff I've attempted to make, you'd understand why I wanted to show these off...lol...No, I really am being hard on myself. I am a good cook, just not great compared to all the amazing women in mine and Travis's family but I got dibbs on the coolest stack of pancakes...just don't tell any of the them or they may quickly prove me wrong ;)

2 comments:

Tanya said...

MMMMMMM,MMMMMMMMM!!!!!!Those look delightful in the morning when you haven't had any breakfast!!! :-)

Patty's Stitches said...

Wow! What a stack of pancakes! You have a nice blog. Blessings, Patty