Monday, December 8, 2008

THANK YOU KRISTIN!

I just wanted to take a moment and show a little "BLOG LOVE" for Kristin (Bella Adornments). She did a wonderful job on all of my Christmas orders and her work has really thrown me into the Christmas Spirit. She also was kind enough to deliver my orders to my office and she will never know how much I appreciate that! when you are constantly going in 50 different directions, it is Such a blessing to have someone sweet enough to go out of their way and come to you. Thank you so much Kristin! I know you have been swamped with orders. I'll try to lay off for awhile but I can't make any promises ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey girl that is so sweet!! I loved making your stuff so much! and Im all caught up on orders( for now) so anything you want just let me know! thanks chick! you+me+hailey= LUNCH SOON!

Anonymous said...

oh an You might wanna update my link lol its still the old one lol Luv ya!