Monday, September 12, 2011

The To Do List



I Need To:
 
Pray More.
Listen For God More.
Run More.
Leave the House in "Toy Tornado Mode" long enough to play with the kids for a few hours Every Day.
Make my Grocery list & Meal Plan the day before shopping so I am not distracted or in a hurry.
Stop misplacing things. Especially the Hubby's Stuff.
Give God More Glory.
Use my time More Wisely.
Put my keys on the key holder thingy.
Stop Fantasizing  Every Day about tossing my phone out of the car window.
Give my husband more back massages.
Focus more on work when I am there. Don't get distracted.
Take a step back from certain situations.
Talk less, So Much Less.
Read the Bible Every Day & Remember All The Answers To All The Questions Are In That Book.
Then Put Those Answers into Action.
 

2 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar attempt grass-bolstered hamburger as a more advantageous other option.

Unknown said...

Concentrate on significance and practicality when arranging your versatile promoting effort. Messages got right now be brief eruptions of data that can be promptly applied. For instance, instead of informing about a deal booked a long time ahead of time, send an update instantly before opening times or give data not beforehand accessible like an adjustment in speaker. Satta King Play Bazaar