Sunday, June 19, 2011

Our Family Treat Saves the Day...Again

I have been scouting out blogs for Recipe Ideas. Cooking every meal every day causes you to run out of ideas rather quickly. I was remembering how hubby Loves Zuppa Toscana soup from Olive Garden so for Fathers Day, I decided I wanted to try to make it. I checked out one of my favorite blogs because I had a feeling due to their Love for Italian food ( and because they have endless selections of awesome recipes), they just may have a recipe and sure enough, as usual, they didnt let me down. It tastes Exactly like Olive Garden. I am thrilled! If you want to impress any Olive Garden Lovers, start with this recipe. I was surprised of how simple it was to throw together.



OUR FAMILY TREAT

2 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

attempt grass-bolstered hamburger as a more advantageous other option. play bazaar

Unknown said...

Do your examination. Seeing how portable advertising functions is the most significant advance to take before you get into it. Quest for other advertising efforts, and see which ones turned out well, and which didn't. Having this data to back you up can put you on the effective track to showcasing admirably. Satta King Play Bazaar