Friday, October 2, 2009

Some little visitors....


This is what used to be our neighbor's inside cat. After 5 days of her staying curled up on our back deck looking like she hadn't ate in weeks, I finally told Travis I couldn't hold back anymore. I didn't want to take over the neighbor's family pet but I noticed they have 4 other cats now( probably why this cat looked like she hadn't ate in a while...probably losing the battle for the food bowl) and don't allow this cat back inside anymore after at least 3 years of living inside and only getting out on rare occasions on accident, I can't help but feel a little sorry for her. I have been calling her "Alley Cat"....Carter calls her "Aaa..ct". I figure she can atleast use our deck as a place for peace and quiet and a nice meal :)

Yesterday as Carter and I were coming up the steps, I noticed a new visitor sleeping in Alley's box........




Is he not adorable. He had gotten out of his pen over at the neighbor's house (I promise I'm not intentionally taking their animals). He stayed and played with us until his owner got off the bus. At one point we had all four cats and the puppy all playing together in the front yard. Carter loved every minute of it. It's nice having neighbors with adorable pets. You get to play with them and then send them home :)

No comments: