Saturday, May 9, 2009

He Who Made Me , made me who I wanted to Be...



Travis, Carter, and I sat and watched all the videos we had captured over the past year of Carter. Watching each one was overwhelming. He is just so incredible. He is so loving. He hugs me constantly and does the cutest little "Carter kisses" as I call them. The boy is all about some open mouth slobbery kisses. It's so stinkin adorable. I know I have been at this mommy thing for over a year now but Mothers day to me is still a tribute to my mom. I didn't even think of it being a day for me as well until Travis mentioned that he and Carter needed to do some Mothers day shopping. I Love knowing that Carter was a result of Faith and I Love that I have the priviledge of raising him to know and share in that Faith. I owe this day to God and am So thankful for it.