Friday, April 27, 2012

Baby Hangers..who knew?!

I am seriously posting a tip on how I hang up mine & Travis's pants. lol. I have a "hang up" (no pun intended) when it comes to hanging up pants. I want them hung up however I don't like the hangers that you can place 4 to 5 pairs on. I also don't like my hangers getting unbalanced & sticking out all jacked up. It turns out baby hangers are perfect for hanging our pants on. The closet looks so organized with them perfectly balanced on the hangers. So, if the simplest little things make you as happy as they do me, this tip is for you. Baby hangers all.the.way.


2 comments:

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar On the off chance that you stay away from meat since you believe it's unfortunate,

Unknown said...

Portable advertising is an incredible path for you to get news about your business out to your customer list. Whenever done right, it can prompt developing benefits for any sort of business. Utilize these tips and deceives when working with versatile showcasing. Peruse cautiously through the accompanying supportive thoughts.Satta King Play Bazaar