Saturday, March 5, 2011

Ready-Set-GO WEEKEND!

I was in love with yesterday. It was so relaxing. Did I stay in my pajamas all day and do nothing?
No, I actually cleaned, worked, cooked, and spent the day with my babies- and it was So relaxing.  After breakfast, Travis and Carter did some grocery shopping and ran some errands while Lauren and I went to the office to get some of my paperwork caught up then we all met up at the jungle gym to play before heading home. We spent the evening playing with the kids. There was one point later in the night where Lauren was mesmerized watching Carter do his puzzle and Travis and I were looking at magazines-my Rachel Ray magazine came in (love her), and it was just one of those moments where I was reminded how the Simplicities of Life are just the Biggest Blessings. My favorite place to be is in the midst of my little family. While all four of us laid out on a blanket in the living room staring up at the fan (Lauren, Travis, and I just staring at it, Carter counting the fan blades) Travis asked me what I wanted to do tomorrow if it was a rainy nasty day and I told him, I would be perfectly fine with us laying in the floor staring at the fan all weekend long. It sounds like a perfect plan to me. :)

Happy Weekend!!

4 comments:

Miranda said...

Hope your weekend is as blessed as your Friday. Love your cute little family :)

Kellie said...

Love this :)

Play Bazaar said...

play bazaar Numerous individuals likewise think it tastes superior to grain-bolstered meat,

Unknown said...

The promotions you run on portable sites likewise should be appropriately arranged, so this is something you unquestionably need to investigate in case you're anticipating running advertisements by any means. Look at administrations like Apple's iAd and MobClix to discover different approaches to run flag promotions on versatile sites. Satta King Play Bazaar