Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you.....John 15:16

I'm enjoying this week so far. Let me rephrase that, I'm enjoying my attitude and perception of this week so far. Not that I usually have a bad attitude but there are some days where God's Holy Spirit feels so much stronger within me than other days. I feel anxious and happy. Almost giddy-excited just embracing the knowledge that God is SO GOOD. I feel like I have the spirit stirring inside of me so strong that I could just bust at any moment. You know the feeling. Like your soul has been revived. i haven't had a smooth week so far, everything hasn't ran according to my plan but it doesn't matter about my plan. Seriously, our plan doesn't matter. however, HIS PLAN DOES. I have a feeling that God has a plan for all of us this week. Each of us, every day. He has a plan. So we need to listen. We need to Pray. We need to study his word. It's hectic. We have a 20 things on our mind all at once and "To Do" lists a mile long. BUT we need to listen. We need to Pray. We need to study his word. I don't know about you but I am thirsting for his knowledge. The desire to seek him is so intense. What a blessing to feel that need for God and his truth. I urge everyone reading this to pull yourself away from everything else at some point today, and have a nice on your knees talk with God and get that Bible out and read at least a few verses. If you have time, Post them on your blog so that others can read them and perhaps receive a blessing from it!

John 7:37-38
In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink. He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

1 comment:

~Kim~ said...

Your devotion never ceases to amaze me!!! What a wonderful example you are to everyone around you.