Sunday, July 19, 2009

AWARD



The Lovely LeAnne Grissom passed this award on to me and I thank her SO much!

This award is bestowed on to blogs that are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They ARE NOT interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to six bloggers who must choose six more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award. I pass this award to the following lovely & charming bloggers:



KELLIE ROWLAND

HAILEY DISHMAN

KIM FROM OUR FABULOUS FOUR

VALERIE ADCOCK

LINDSEY MATHENY

PAIGE AT LAUREL'S BOUTIQUE


I THINK I HAVE ABOUT TEN MORE PEOPLE I COULD EASILY ADD :o)

2 comments:

Paige Todd said...

Thanks girl!

Kellie said...

Yeah, we should set up days/schedules and be accountable to one another!!!!!