Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Random Survey

Tag! You are it! When you find time, Copy, Paste, and submit your answers :)



What kind of car do you drive?
Rav4

What are your "comfy clothes"?
Yoga Pants an throw back T

if you were one of the seven dwarfs, who would you be?
Happy.

If you were one word, what word would you be?
I'd be the word "Chocolate" (just about everyone would love to see me enter the room...lol)

What is your natural hair color?
dishwater blonde

Tom Cruise or Brad Pitt?
Neither!

Whats the First Thing You Notice In A Boy/Girl?
Facial Expression

What language would you like to speak fluently?
Spanish

Desktop or Laptop?
Laptop

Riding horses or riding dolphins?
Dolphins

Do you believe a good life is attainable? or is it something that is out of our control -ie subject to luck ?

It is attainable. There is no such thing as luck.

What came first, the chicken or the egg?
The Chicken

beach or mountain?
Beach

left handed or right handed?
Left handed when writing but I do everything else right handed such as sports, etc...

who do you count on when feeling down?
God, first and foremost and also Travis, but I don't feel down very often.

What attracts you most?
a great personality and a good sense of humor

If you could be successful at any job in the world, what would that job be?
Marriage Counselor or just a counselor in general...a singer would be fun too :)

If you could be someone else for a day, who would it be?
Travis, just so I can see the World (and myself) in his eyes

What is your favorite word?
LOVE

What makes you cry?
Seeing my loved ones hurting and witnessing people struggling

What makes you laugh?
Travis, Carter, and my thoughts when I'm alone..I crack myself up

If you were an animal in the wild, what would you be?
Tiger....rawr :)

If you could travel back in time, what mistake(s) would you want to correct?
My Focus from age 14-19

Who was your hero as a child?
my mommy :)

Are you an outdoor or an indoor person?
Outdoor in nice, warm weather, Indoor anyother time

How do you feel?
Happy

Would you rather be hot or cold?
Hot

Favorite Place to Eat?
CrackerBarrel

If you had to pick one car, which would it be?
My Rav4...I Love it

Why did the chicken cross the road?
It didn't, the whole thing is a conspiracy. The Chicken has been in the barnyard the whole time.

Favorite fruit?
Cherries

Are you a cat or a dog person?
Both Equally

Define yourself in 3 words...
Thankful, Motivated, Opinionated


If you could have one super human power what would you choose?
The Power to Heal People

Vitamin Water or Gatorade?
Vitamin Water

Flip flops or sandles?
Flip Flops

What do you do on fridays?
That's my fun day with my boys :)

What is your favorite song of all time?
I have been Blessed- Martina McBride

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You crack me up! You are so happy and a wonderful person. I strive to be more like you everyday. Help me :)... and your little boy is the cutest ever!