Sunday, February 22, 2009

Yuck...



The Rigsby household is finally in recovery from the horrible, yucky Stomache Flu that has plagued our lives since Thursday. For the VERY 1ST TIME in the 6 years Travis and I have been together, I finally witnessed him get sick. Bless his heart. I wouldn't wish what we have had on anyone and he had it so much worse than I did. I have felt so sorry for my boys and I am thanking God we are finally passed it. I'm praying that none of us have a relapse. We are still weak and queasy but we have came a long way from where we were. I spent my time in between "sickness" cleaning and sanitizing the house. I am worn out but I think the germs have been eliminated and hopefully life can get back to normal. I have A LOT to get accomplished this week at the office and as soon as our stomaches are ready to handle more than dry toast, I have a list of recipes I am excited to try. Also, I am getting my treadmill this weekend if all goes as planned so Yay! I am super excited about that. I am so ready to get back into shape. I Hope everything is going well with everyone. Love to you all :)



No comments: