Monday, February 23, 2009

Getting there


I made a dent in my paperwork at the office today and I'm actually feeling accomplished even though I really shouldn't just yet.
We have been slammed lately and that leaves a long paper trail (Being sick last week didn't help either). I think I could work 12 hours straight everyday this week and not be completely caught up. I do not have 12 hours a day to spare though...So, I'll just do what I can when I can and try my very best not to stress. I used to let it overwhelm me but, Lord-Willing, not anymore. Life is short and I plan on enjoying it to the fullest. Before Carter, I used to pour ALOT of my time and efforts into the office but now I have to go on his schedule on the non-surgery days and he definitely lets me know when he isn't in the mood for me to get caught up in all the paper work. I was actually thinking the other day of little things he will be able to help me do around the office when he gets older...I know, "I'm jumping the gun" when it comes to child labor, huh? Ha!

No comments: