Sunday, January 25, 2009

PRAYER REQUEST




A dear friend of mine and her husband are enduring a lot of issues and heartache within their marriage. Please pray that they will grow closer to God and lean on him for support and strength. I know that God can help them and help to repair their relationship. I'm praying that they will not give up on one another and ask that you do so as well. God is so willing to bless all that come to him and he can bear any burden so much better than we can on our own. If they would just take those steps together, I know God will see them through this hard time. Thanks to all!


Matthew 18:19-20 (King James Version)

19Again I say unto you, That if two of you shall agree on earth as touching any thing that they shall ask, it shall be done for them of my Father which is in heaven.
20For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

No comments: